GRF Tool is the world's first open source application for extracting GRF archives. It aims to be a GRF extractor that does not suck.
- A userfriendly and usable interface!
- Very fast loading. A 650 MB GRF archive is loaded in less than 2 seconds.
- Very fast extraction. You can also abort the extraction process at any time.
- Supports previewing of text files and bitmap images.
- Properly supports Korean text encoding.
- The integrated search bar allows you to find the files you're looking for in no time.
- Works on both Windows and Linux. This is the first GRF extractor that supports Linux!
How To Use It?
- Download Grf Tool
- Extract the folder and double click grftool file
- Click button Open and find data.grf or fdata.grf inside your ero folder and click open (for MRO u can find it at c:\Program Files\Gravity\ERO).
- In the search field you type clientinfo and click button search.
- The file you need will appear (clientinfo.xml) and double click that file.
- Save it on your desktop and open it with wordpad/notepad.
- When you open it u will discover your server ip address, port and version and apply to tables/servers.txt on your bot program. You can get GM id as well and use it to prevent from getting ban.
I got the server ip and version but i'm playing in a private server. What is the serverType should i use?
There is serverType 0 to 20 if i'm not mistaken. You can try to use one by one until your bot working.
-Credit to Openkore Team-